Advertise Here

harith ami & muhriz

Assalamualaikum
Operation went well though it took 5 instead of 3 hours but my little baby is a fighter,donot worry sayang we will go through this together.Was told that the surgery was less complicated this time but somehow it was harder on me because since we brought Muhsin back home from his 38 days NICU stay,he's been doing great,tak pernah sakit.So bila I passed him to the anaes semlm,utk dibawa ke OT,I asked her if I was doing the right thing,muhsin x sakit and there was I,bagi die utk dibedah.Allahu Akbar mama mmg byk fikir.Please pray for his speedy recovery.In 6 weeks there will be another surgery.Semoga Allah permudahkan

4 comments:

bibi yusof said...

ami semoga semua berjalan lancar untuk muhsin...
muhsin, muhsin kene kuat tau... cepat sehat k muhsin :)

Unknown said...

Tq bib this timee dah pandai tarik mkn wire die.nangis tu jgn ckpla :(

Liyana said...

Semoga cepat sembuh. Amirul hv gone through 2 surgeries, but I'm anxious about his next. Probably when he is 6 yr old. Masa tu mesti dah boleh mengadu sakit :( May Allah protect our sons.

Ami said...

thanks nana.itulah makin besar makin risau,diorang makin pandai ckp sakit,makin struggle.amin,thanks.

Post a Comment